Envisic products are powered by user-friendly, fully-customized software solutions that allow doctors and labs to quickly and effectively organize patient data.
Envisic's Practice Management Software organizes patient information and can easily write and send digital prescriptions.
A fully customizable internal software system, cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Maecenas faucibus mollis interdum. Cras mattis consectetur.
- Fully Customizable
- Input lab decals, product offerings, and forms straight into software
- 4 Types of Screens
- Patient Data - Name/Birthday/Etc
- Exam Form - For assessment of patient biomechanics
- Scan Window - Interfaces with a practitioner scanner (VPS or Full Foot) to output topographical point cloud of foot
- Order forms - Creates a prescription and notifies lab of need to create orthotic insert
- Allows for all data input to happen without Internet connection
- Practitioner selects when to send new information to server
Labs can trasmit scans to CAD/CAM for manufacturing
Orthotic manufacturers can receive, process, and transmit scans to a CAD/CAM piece for manufacturing. Maecenas faucibus mollis interdum. Cras mattis consectetur.
- Allows labs to receive new server data, process new orders, and pass along data for manufacturing
- Controls the back office scanner offerings
- Receipt of an order allows lab to process appropriate patient data and manufacture the orthoses
- Provides additional backup resource for patient data
Data transport connects practitionerware, our serves, and labware.
Maecenas faucibus mollis interdum. Cras mattis consectetur.
- Activated when a practitioner elects to send new data to server
- Data is stored securely and compactly on servers
- Backed up and archived from servers to local drives on a monthly basis