VeriScan Podiatric Pro
Utilizing red line-laser 3D-imaging techniques, the VeriScan Podiatric Scanner quickly and accurately captures a true-dimension digital cast of the human foot. In tandem with Envisic's software, the VeriScan can complete and process a scan in seven seconds and send it along to the lab in another five seconds.
- Two-camera, true 3D system
- Sees plantar surface, lateral and medial margins, and back of heel
- Portable: both available sizes are less than 14lbs and runs off battery power
- Slim enough to allow for the doctor's hands on the patient's feet
- Stand allows flexibility to be used in non-, semi-, and full-weight bearing modes
- Allows for patient to be supine or prone for scanning
- Addable stand gives increased ability of use
- 2 camera, 2 laser system
- Standard, scans feet up to 19"
- L x W x H = ?in x ?in x ?in
- Weight = <?lbs